Course Information and Rules
- Before playing reserve a tee time at westyacres.com.
- $5 per player suggested donation should be left in the white box at the welcome hut or sent to Venmo: @westyacres or Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disc retrievers are available along fairways for holes near water. Return them to their holders when you are done using them.
- Information is available on how to retrieve Lost and Found discs.
- Brooms (or shovels in the winter) are available at most tees. Shovel tees before use in winter if
they have snow on them. Put the brooms/shovels back when you are done using them.
- The app for iPhone and Android is highly recommended for course navigation and scoring.
Course General Rules of Play
Summer 2023 - 21 Hole Layout Caddie Book
Areas marked by White flags or stakes are OB. Metal highway fence stakes also mark some OB.
Blue flags/stakes/lines mark OB only for blue tees. White flags/stakes/lines are OB for ALL tees.
Running water in streams/creeks/rivers is OB as per 806.02.B: "A disc is out-of-bounds if its position is clearly and completely surrounded by an out-of-bounds area", ie., surrounded by water.
Pools of standing water NOT connected to running water are NOT OB and should be played as a casual area as per 806.03