Course Information and Rules
- Before playing reserve a tee time at westyacres.com.
- Donations should be left in the white box at the welcome hut or sent to Venmo: @westyacres or Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disc retrievers available near holes #7, #18 and #19. Please return them to their holders.
- Out-of-Bounds on the right side of fairway of holes #4 and #7, also small area near basket for #7, and areas off the tee on hole #8. The path on the left side of the fairway off the tee on hole 8 is NOT OB. Also OB long wrapping around to the creek on the left on hole 16. White flags mark all the areas that are OB.
- Yellow areas on tee signs are Out-of-Bounds (OB) ONLY if labeled OB, otherwise they are just cautionary.
- The app for iPhone and Android is highly recommended for course layout, hole maps and scoring.