Course Information and Rules
- Before playing reserve a tee time at westyacres.com.
- $5 per player suggested donation should be left in the white box at the welcome hut or sent to Venmo: @westyacres or Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disc retrievers are available along fairways for holes #6, #7, #8, #16, #17, #18 and #19. Please return them to their holders.
- Information is available on how to retrieve Lost and Found discs.
- Rakes (and shovels in the winter) are available at all the white tees. Rake tees after use if they need it. Shovel tees before use in winter if
they have snow on them. Please do not move the rakes or shovels from their tee.
- Areas marked by White flags or stakes are OB. Hole #12 which also has metal highway fence stakes marking OB.
- Blue flags or stakes mark OB only for blue tees. White flags or stakes are OB for ALL tees.
- Water in streams/creeks/rivers is OB. As per 806.02.B: "A disc is out-of-bounds if its position is clearly and completely surrounded by an out-of-bounds area", ie., surrounded by water.
- OB AND MANDOS LISTED FOR EACH HOLE
- Yellow areas on tee signs are Out-of-Bounds (OB) ONLY if labeled OB, otherwise they are just cautionary.
- The app for iPhone and Android is highly recommended for course navigation and scoring.