Course Information and Rules
- Before playing reserve a tee time at westyacres.com.
- Donations should be left in the white box at the welcome hut or sent to Venmo: @westyacres or Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disc retrievers are available along fairways for holes #6, #7, #8, #16, #17, #18 and #19. Please return them to their holders.
- Rakes (and shovels in the winter) are available at all the white tees. Rake tees after use if the need it. Shovel tees before use in winter if
they have snow on them. Please leave the rakes or shovels at their tee.
- White flags or stakes mark all the areas that are OB except hole #12 which has also has metal highway fence stakes.
- Blue flags or stakes mark OB only for blue tees. White flags or stakes are OB for ALL tees.
- OB AND MANDOS LISTED FOR EACH HOLE
- Note: For special 18 hole layout using tee 11 to basket 13 use the FLAGGED drop zone for missed mando.
- Yellow areas on tee signs are Out-of-Bounds (OB) ONLY if labeled OB, otherwise they are just cautionary.
- The app for iPhone and Android is highly recommended for course layout, hole maps and scoring.